Sunteck Link provides two-way messaging, load dispatch and updates, and the ability to submit paperwork and photos for accidents and claims to the back office. We walk you through the process with necessary data input and allow you to take photos or upload saved photos for your accident or claim submission.
Upon submitting documents, and accident and/or claim information you will receive a unique confirmation number and email notification enabling you to view your images for up to 14 days.
Image optimization will improve legibility even for carbon-copied documents and documents with light gray text on a color background (blue, yellow, green, pink, etc.)
Features & Functionality:
- Accept or reject loads
- One-swipe load status updates
- Two-way communication directly with dispatch and Safety
- Scan and doc type images
- Optimized image quality - Crop, rotate, lighten or darken an image for better image quality
- Quality check – automatically evaluates, scores and validates image quality before submission.
- Handle accident and claim submissions from your device
- View your settlements
- Compresses document image(s) for fast transmission and minimal data plan usage
- Allow multiple documents to be scanned & sent together
- No-hassle automatic app updates
Sunteck Link is a free software application from the Geography subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-06. The program can be installed on Android.
Sunteck Link (version 22.214.171.124) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Sunteck Link since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-06.
The latest version is 126.96.36.199 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-01.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-12-06
Added HOS push alerts.,Added navigation support for web links.,Changed some screen titles.,Bug fixes.